Mosaico, a Chilean company specializing in products for the conduction of water and gas with more than 25 years of experience, chooses a nearby information and technology to potentiate its logistics operation with the implementation of INFOR SCE (WMS)
Cerca Technology, a strategic technology partner for companies seeking to improve their supply chain, announces that Mosaico International Group has selected Infor SCE as WMS software to manage the operation of its distribution centers in Chile, increase the filling rate, reduce its operating costs, have visibility of the operation, increase productivity in picking processes and inventory accuracy.
Mosaico, is a Chilean company specialized in the development and competitiveness of products for the conduction of water and gas, stories such as bathroom and kitchen faucets, bathroom accessories, shower accessories and gastronomy products. The more than 25 years of experience in the market, have positioned the company internationally to the point that today it has subsidiaries in Colombia, Ecuador and Peru.
- The company’s expansion was due in large part to the partnership with Sodimac, which with the growth of its business led to the expansion of Mosaic. Today, they have 2 distribution centers located in Chile and Colombia in addition to the operation of subsidiaries in Ecuador and Peru.
- In 2015, Mosaico acquired a solution that, at the time, met the needs that the operation demanded, however, over the course of these 4 years and with the demands of customers, the tool no longer achieves the expected indicators, visibility and control.
- The times of despair and precision in the orders were 2 of the reasons why it is determined to have a world-class tool that favors and complements the company’s digitalization strategy.
- The new Mosaic distribution center located north of Santiago has 10,000 m2, a space in which approximately 3,000 product references are administered and between 100 – 300 daily order orders are dispatched.
- Mosaic evaluated 3 proposals, however, the follow-up of the commercial process, voice-to-voice references, visits to customers to see the real-time operation of the solution, the functionality of the software, the easy integration and scalability of the tool They made Infor SCE and Cerca Technology be chosen. Indicated Claudio Valenzuela, IT Process Manager in Mosaic.
- 2 objectives to achieve the implementation of Infor SCE in its supply chain is a 20% reduction in operating costs and a 90% filling rate.
“Evaluate a risk matrix in which he obtained the best score. From Mosaico we were looking for a solution that was integrable with our ERP, what local support and what was a tool recognized in the market for its performance. ”
Claudio Valenzuela, IT Process Manager at Mosaic.
Cerca Technology Quote
“We are very happy to have Mosaic’s confidence for this project, which will surely be a new success story. “The experience of our team of professionals as well as the results obtained in our projects and especially in the construction industry, allowed us to gain this trust.”
José Luis Gomes, SOLA Commercial Manager.