In response to the new normal and ensuring the well-being of our collaborators and customers, since October we launched a business security plan that aims to protect the health of the entire team as a preventive measure, against the gradual return to the offices and the on-site monitoring of the projects.
That is why the Human Talent Coordination has deployed a biosecurity protocol that includes:
- Taking periodic tests to all the Cerca Technology team to detect asymptomatic people and reduce the risk of contagion by returning to activities in the different spaces.
- Disinfection areas in offices and personal kits for employees.
- Reassignment of jobs complying with isolation standards.
- Weekly monitoring of health status through virtual reports.
- Opening of different communication channels to reinforce self-care by our collaborators.
This initiative reaffirms the commitment that as a company we have with our clients, collaborators, and allies to guarantee that the return to projects is done in the best way. Feel confident working with Cerca Technology.